Australia’s most prestigious design awards, the Australian International Design Awards, has been aligned to Vivid Sydney, a festival of light, music and ideas, to create the inaugural Australian International Design Festival.
Enter the 2013 Design Awards and be part of Vivid Sydney: a Festival of Light, Music and Ideas.
Enter the 2013 Design Awards to be included in the festivities and attract greater public awareness and promotion than ever before. Entry opens Friday 1 February 2013.
For more information on the benefits of entering and being part of Vivid Sydney, Download the 2013 Call for Entries Brochure.
MUST COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
- Entry is open to all professionally designed products or services available in Australia (including those available to Australians via the internet)
- Products or services professionally designed by Australians for overseas markets are also eligible
- The entry must be in full commercial production and available on the market by the time of assessment. Product samples must be in full commercial packaging with accompanying documentation (user manuals and warranties)
- Prototypes, off-tool samples or products still undergoing trials are not eligible to enter
- Therapeutic goods available for sale in Australia that have not gained Therapeutic Goods Administration approval are not eligible to enter
- Product entries must be complete products, not parts thereof. Products sold within a range (not for individual sale) are not eligible to enter: the full range must be provided. A system or component of a product is not eligible to enter on its own unless it is sold separately
- The entry must comply with all applicable Australian and International Standards for the intended marketplace. All entries must be accompanied with evidence of Standards compliance where applicable.
For full terms and conditions here.
Entry open Friday 1 February 2013.
Download the entry forms here.