Vibewire and Vivid Ideas have partnered to launch the Vivid Ideas Fellowship.
Applications close on 24 August 2012.
The Fellowship will give young creative innovators in Sydney the opportunity to make something amazing happen over the next six months. We are looking for an individual or team ready to throw themselves into a six month project to create community benefit using creativity. It can involve any art form and focus on any issue, so long as the project has a social impact and the approach is creative, we want to hear from you!
The Vivid Ideas Fellowship will receive:
$1000 in seed funding;
- A full time workspace at the Vibewire Hub for 6 months. The Hub is a coworking space in Sydney. The space is equipped with WIFI, a meeting area, printing and scanning facilities, and a kitchen and bathroom;
- A mentor who will meet regularly with the project team and provide advice and guidance;
- Training and skill-building workshops;
- A profile on the Vibewire website and the opportunity to present at Vibewire event at the conclusion of the scholarship;
- Free access to all events taking place at the Vibewire Hub.
The Vivid Ideas Fellow criteria:
- Project coordinator must be below the age of 36.
- The Fellow must create a project which will deliver social impact through creativity;
- The Fellow is expected to begin the six months at the Vibewire Hub within 3 months of being announced as the winning applicant;
- Work out of the Vibewire Hub at least 3 days/week during this time;
- Participate in community events at the Vibewire Hub;
- Keep a blog on the Vibewire website;
- Provide regular updates to Vivid and Vibewire as to your project.
For more information.